- This event has passed.
Restoring Forest Therapy walk exploring calming waterways & parklands WC CC with Leesa Nash Flow foREST Therapy (Vic)
March 20 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$59.11
About this event
Connect, Rest & Create natural wellness & well-being with Guided Forest Therapy. Flow foREST Therapy invites you to:
- Connect with yourself, others & the wild world.
- Experience simple practices for restful recovery.
- Create ease & wellness.
Join us for slow Sunday afternoons, following the soothing flow of Melbourne’s lush green waterways of the Merri and Edgars Creeks. Your guide, Leesa Nash, works in partnership with nature, sharing gentle physical, sensory and creative practices, which connect the wellness & wellbeing of our wild selves with our planet. Leesa brings her skills as a Nature Mentor, Creative Arts Therapist & Certified Forest Therapy Guide FTG to all experiences. She loves exploring our wild world slowly and creatively, prioritising accessible experiences, so everyone can enjoy wellness through nature connection.
Access for All – WC CC
- 2 tickets per walk are ‘Pay What You Can’.
- The path is flat and wheelchair accessible, with approx. 50 metres of short grass.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to chat before our quiet immersion.