All recipients of Eucalypt Australia grants are required to submit a report which confirms that the funds granted were used for the intended purpose.
Reporting information is used to:
- Ensure the financial accountability of the Trust and the grant recipient
- Disseminate experiences and outcomes to others when appropriate, for example, as a feature in Eucalypt Australia’s Annual Report
- Inform the Trust’s future grant-making decisions.
Grantee reports may be used as case studies or features on the Eucalypt Australia website or in promotional publications.
As set out in the Standard Grant Conditions all Dahl Fellows must acquit their grant when the grant period ends by submitting:
- a report on the outcomes of the Fellowship
- a financial acquittal.
Dahl Fellowship Completion Report template (Word document)
Multi-year Research Project Grants (2020 to 2022) and Major Grants (2023 to 2026)
As set out in the Standard Grant Conditions all grantees must:
- submit annual progress reports
- acquit their grant when the grant period ends.
The forms for your annual progress report and final acquittal are the same. Please complete as appropriate for the stage of your grant.
- Multi-year Research Project Grants Report Form (Word document)
- Multi-year Research Project Grants Financial Report (Word document)